The largest brokerage in the country.
• Private capital fund focused on infrastructure.
• Merges the knowledge gained in financial markets and private equity operations with a robust project analysis team.
• Three axes of operation: alignment of interests, corporate governance, and generation of value.
• Investments focused on sectors of hydraulic infrastructure, communications and transport, and energy.
• GBM administrates the resources of 22 million Mexican workers throughout the AFORES.
Grupo Enesa complements and strengths its value proposal through strategic alliances with internationally renowned companies; they know that working with Enesa group companies means trust, security, and an opportunity for market share in Mexico and Latin America with the backing and strength that Enesa can provide.
Invenergy develops, implements and operates sustainable electrical generation facilities.
• Extensive experience in utilities, cooperatives, cities and financial institutions in the United States, Canada, and Europe.
• Flexible development strategy: wind power, solar power, natural gas, and storage.
• Construction and maintenance of the largest photovoltaic solar energy facility in the American Midwest.
POWER SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL
World leader in the manufacturing of alternative fuel engines that run on natural gas, LPG and biogas.
• Exclusive distribution in Mexico and Latin America.
• Manufacturing of gas gensets by Selmec powered by PSI's advanced technology, thereby offering operation and maintenance savings as well as high performance and emission reductions.
• High level of support from PSI.
• Training of Selmec technicians by PSI.
• Dedicated parts stock for Selmec.
• Direct end-user contact with PSI.
American privately owned diversified investment corporation which provides business and technology consulting services.
• Over 40 years adding value to the business by offering world-class resources in operations, acquisitions and finance.
• Broad experience in advisory services by providing strategic guidance, human resources, and capital to accelerate growth.
• Experience in more than 40 different industries.
© 2017 ENESA